Terms of Service
Thank you for choosing Sbakery by Mama Soo (“Sbakery”).
This website (“Website”) is operated by Sbakery. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Sbakery. By using this Website, you (Customer) agree to be bound by and to comply with these Terms of Service (“TOS”) posted to the Website by Sbakery. By making a purchase on the Website, the Customer is agreeing to these TOS. The TOS is subject to change without notice.
Please read the TOS carefully before accessing or using our Website. If you have any questions or queries, please email us at email@example.com.
A. ORDERING / PAYMENT
- By making an order on our Website, you are making an offer to purchase the desired products and services from us.
- You are responsible for paying the correct amount and any refunds are subject to our Cancellation Policy.
- Orders are confirmed once full payment is made.
- You agree to provide complete and accurate personal information and payment information for all purchases made on our Website
- We reserve the right reject any orders made on our Website, for any reason, including but not limited to: if the products requested are not available, if payments are unsuccessful or you do not follow the instructions specified on our Website.
- If the order is not picked up on the specified day, you will not be given a refund.
- Should we be unable to fulfill your order for any situations beyond our control, we will contact you and offer a refund.
- While Sbakery makes every effort to provide the exact size and shape in accordance with the images on our Website, all of our products are handmade which may result in a slightly different appearance.
- All products are made to order and we recommend consuming the product within 4 days and stored as per our Storage Policy.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services offered.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- We currently are partnering with various delivery platforms and offer delivery within their parameters and capabilities.
- We will try our best to deliver within your specified time period, but please note that deliveries may be subject to delays beyond our control.
- Please ensure that the address and telephone details are inputted accurately to ensure the order arrives at the correct location
- If there is no one present at your given address, we reserve the right to ask delivery agent to leave your order at, or near your door, if it is deemed safe.
- We are not responsible for any delays or failure to deliver by services rendered by the delivery agent or if you are not there to receive your delivery.
- Should there be a delay, you will be notified.
D. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
E. PERSONAL INFORMATION